Monday, November 17, 2008

Big Pussy(cat)

My Cat. She is quite the queen. She thinks she is royalty and I guess she is. I mean, look at her. Does she just not reek of queenly-ness? Her name started out Ozzy, then she was Kitkat for when we take her to the vet. But around here, she is Big P. Short for......well, you saw the title of the post. She used to be quite skinny when we found her. She was long and thin and oh-so-shy. Today, on Iams weight control kibble, she weighs in at 20 pounds. Her eyes remind me of an owl's eyes, huge and green and she trains them on you and blinks kinda crazy, like one at at time. Her belly fur is soooooo soft and she has big nipples even tho she has never had kittens, so sometimes we call her Kipples of The Big Nipples. My granddaughter especially likes that name. She frequently tells me Im crazy. Oh well. I hope you liked my story of Ozzy Kitkat BigP Kipples.





7 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Hahaha, that's funny about her nipple name! She is gorgeous and those eyes...oh my!

Melissa said...

What a sweet-face!

Cindy said...

Sweet kitty cat and sounds like a lot of fun too! Thanks for sharing a couple giggles!

GardeningJo said...

She's adorable!

green-bean said...

That's mah big pusshy!
lol Love ya mom. <3

Edumentor said...

You have the funniest voice in your writing. I love to read your blog. Really. I never know what to expect from you -- and I mean that in the absolute best possible way. Thanks for always surprising me. (And your cat is adorable.)

dragyonfly said...

Thanks Ms Edumentor...I love yours too....that one about the paper really got me going...