Saturday, December 27, 2008

More (positive) thoughts on holidaze.


All that ranting and raving and woe, and Extreme Grinchiness.... and whod-da thunk it? I actually had fun. After all the shopping and wrapping frenzy, I actually got to hang out and relax. The best part was getting to see my brothers and nieces and nephew, who I haven't seen in a long time. We really did some catching up.
Santa brought me a beautiful digital SLR camera, so you know what that means...Im gonna be posting some of my attempts at photography for your perusal along with my "blatherings". AFTER I figure out how to use it. Hell, it does everything but drive me to the location. I haven't even figured out how to load the battery, much less all the bells and whistles....

So, Onward and Upward to the new year. Here's hoping that our troops come home, our new president stays safe and sane and is wise and honest. Let him pick advisors who can help him lead us out of this mess and stop the corruption. Here's hoping that we can get some of our people into good jobs with some health benefits and retirements that dont get swallowed up by greedy wall street devils.
But I digress.....

Here is hoping your New Year is rich and rewarding and healthy and prosperous.

For me, my personal goals are simple. To be the best person I can be, and to get back in the habit of daily exercise.

Peace and Love and Happiness to all................

1 comment:

Hannah Banana said...

Have a Happy New Year!