Monday, January 12, 2009

Handsome Devil




Ain't he a handsome devil?

This is my friend Mr. Neelix. He is 13. He loves whatever you are eating, except ketchup. He will not eat anything with ketchup on it. He likes lettuce alot and goes nuts over Pupperoni. Basically he will go for any food group. He is not too fond of his dog food, but will eat it in an emergency. He has to go outside alot these days. He likes to wear his kerchef like a babushka. He's a perty good dog.

I just wanted you to meet Mr. Neelix.

6 comments:

GardeningJo said...

He's wonderful!

dragyonfly said...

Thanks!!!!!

Lizzi said...

Such an adorable pup!

Hannah Banana said...

He's gorgeous! I love to see everyone else's dogs. :)

Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing your fantastic dog with us; he's such a beauty! My little Abby (pekingese) has definite 'food' issues--won't eat her doggie food at all anymore or even her 'scrambled' eggs I fix her. Oh, but she loves pizza; glad it's a staple in our diet! Think we need Caesar around here.

DaBee said...

At first, I thought you we're gonna talk about MR Universe, John, haha just joking..Love this one!!!