Friday, January 30, 2009

If you could pick any famous person to live next door to you, who would it be?


Well, my first choice would be Emeril Lagasse..Of course he would NEVER live next door to me. I would have to live next door to HIM. I don't think he would like living in the 'hood. But I have always said I wished I lived next door to him, because I would be over to his house everyday watching him cook and sampling all his goodies. (LOL. No, not those goodies, you perverts.)
He always makes cooking look like such fun. When I do it, it is tedious and I can't wait to get done. I would just "pop in" with some wine and see what he has cookin' or maybe just sit around and listen to some music and talk about the weather. I just think he would be a nice person to know. Of course my negative friends say he is a womanizer and an asshole, but do they know him? UH, NO!!??!!.. They just want to ruin my little fantasy daydream.
I just want somebody to feed ME and entertain ME. It seems like I am the only one who feeds anybody. How do I sign up for that train?

4 comments:

Kelly Jo, Ecrivain Mere said...

I'd love to live next door to a professional chef! What fun backyard BBQ's would be!

Hannah Banana said...

Oooh, good choice! I went to one of his restaurants in New Orleans & the food was to die for.

DaBee said...

I'd just love to live next door to a handy man. It drives me crazy. A real fixer upper man for a few small projects around my home that's been needing to get done since I've lived here. For one thing, the plumbing could be finished off. The old guy that lived here before us, started changing all plumbing over to PVC but stopped halfway through. The new pipes are here, just never connected. I believe this reminds me of a game board called "Pete The Plumber". Now I'll hold the rest of my thoughts for my blog but you guys catch my drift?

Lizzi said...

Wouldn't that be wonderful! And you could tell us if he really exlcaim BAM! when he spices up his creations at home., Think of all the delicious neighborhood potlucks and BBQs...good choice!