Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stuff and Junque




















































Well all the excitment of the whirlwind beginning of May is over and I'm whupped. How can you get so tired from having so much fun? I need a vacation to get over my vacation....LOL. So to recap, a good time was had by all...Now back to work. My last creative writing workshop is looming and Im kinda sad. But I think I need to move forward now and either write that book or go back to school myself. I have been a nurse for 24 years and I would like to change gears, but I would like it to involve writing, reading or editing or something wordy. I know I am done with health care schooling. I just can't do that anymore. When I see my friends struggling with their studies as they go through various programs such as Nurse Anesthetist school or to become Nurse Practitioners, I know I don't have that stuff in me anymore. So here are some pictures of my little trip to Destin to prove I had fun. We visited with some friends who have a sailing business and they were so nice and showed us a wonderful time on their boat as well as had us over for dinner the next night. Thanks Chris and Rex!!


6 comments:

Jo said...

I originally suggested TN for our vacation coming up starting 6/6 but Hubby said he wanted to go someplace we could drive, which was fine so we're going to Gettysburg. NOW he's saying if I wanted to go to TN, I should've said something! LOL, sigh!

Looks like you had a great time!

dragyonfly said...

Where in Tn did you wanna go? The eastern part is gorgous, Smokey Mountains, Knoxville, Chattanooga...Nashville is nice. Memphis is nice too in places.

Lora said...

I love toe pics! I have countless ones of my own too!

Holli said...

Your pictures are very pretty Deb, looks like you had an awesome time! Good luck on your "change in gears"...I know you'll do fantastic in whatever you decide to pursue.

Judith said...

Fear stops most people from writing their book. It's time you took the bull by the horns and get on with it. Thats rich coming from me, there is always an excuse. Hope you find you gear change soon. It seems like you had a great vacation and I know what you mean by needing another to get over it. LOL

dragyonfly said...

Thanks Ladies!! Judith...I think you are so right. And I want to live in Crete, I love your photos.