Thursday, August 6, 2009

Making my way forward.



Ok People..
I know.
I have done what I said I would not do, and made too many references to morose and negativity and disappointments in my life, when this blog was supposed to be fun and an escape from the realities of life. But alas, drama and woe is part of me, part of who I am and what I am becoming. Ying and yang. Positive and negative. Black and white. Right and wrong, yes and no.
I could go on all day in this vein, but I will spare you this untested philosophy and justification of the situation in the nation of Deb.

On and on it goes. Round and round like a circle dance. Occasionally I have to dance in the middle. And, I don't much like it.

So here we are back at the keyboard, mending, healing, re-creating myself yet again to fit the needs of those around me, wanting to become a real person.
Molding myself into motherhood when I should be folding into cronehood.

As someone once said: To everything there is a season.
I guess we never know what season is coming, so we adapt. And become.

I am not sure what the future holds for me, that's for sure, but I have learned some things about myself the last few years, and they are mostly good things.
One thing I have learned is I love to write stuff.
The bad part is I don't make enough time for it. Seems like everything else comes first.
That, for sure, needs to change.

Look for it...

Smootches..and back to work....

Deb the dragyonfly girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gonna be brief: from the 1st chapter of the book called Ecclesiastes; "The Congregator on Works Vain and Worth While, Solomon describes the stability and continuity of the cycles of the universe, things people rely on for steadiness, balance and meaning to life and for life itself. Solomon sees that there is a time schedule for every affair under the heavens, and that in the meantime God has givin to people work with which to be occupied. Gods own works are good and everything has its time. Fear the true God and keep his commandments for this is the whole obligation of people this present life, therefore, is not the end, if it is lived wisely, for the true God himself will bring every sort of work into judgment in relation to every hidden thing as to whether it is good or bad..do you know what I'm saying? Yes, I am preaching to you because I believe in the power of prayer. LOVE Deb

teri said...

Nice look, Deb. :-)