Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Whodathunkit?

5 months. Wow. 5 months since I posted to my Slobbsblogg. How bad is THAT? So much has happened, is happening and I get so bogged down in the drama and the worry and the day to day mundane, all other things pass me by. Including, I guess you my trusty blog. My whipping post. My deepest cut.
The sun comes up and the sun goes down and I grow older and still nothing is different. Why beat a dead horse? Why lament? Why cry over the spilled milk, I ask you? Who wants to know my inner workings? Who really gives a shit?
Ha, now thats the crux, isn't it? Who indeed.

Well as I type this I am trying to figure out where to go from here. More prose? Who Knows?

All I am is all I am and I am not you, and you are not me. These are things I have discovered. Another thing i have discovered Is that I have been programmed, like Data, or Robby the Robot or some other android. You push a button and I dispense help, advice, money, (fill in the blank)..I am also paranoid, distrustful and a downright bitch. But I haven't always been a downright bitch. I used to be nice. A nice lady. Someone called me that the other day and I looked at him slanted like to see if he was making fun of me. All he said was "hey, nice lady." But he was smiling like a snake so who knows if he meant it. He's sort of a bitch too.

Here is something someone told me today when I made a comment, perceived as out of order. " I accept your fear and worry as compassion."
Well whodathunkit? I never looked at it quite that way. I suddenly felt patronized for being a bitch. HAHAHAHA....

Ok...so moving right along, who is reading this? Lets see a show of hands. Have you all gone bye bye or are you still hanging around waiting to see if I croak and leave you some money. That's a joke. I have no money.

Love ya...

1 comment:

Holli said...

I'm still reading!! :)